“Great cheap authentic Thai!”
Review of spicy house

spicy house
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Waianae
Cuisines: Thai
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Great cheap authentic Thai!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

If I hadn't read the reviews, I would never have stopped here - or even seen the place, for that matter! Bargain priced, delicious and quick. Give. It a try if you for a great Thai lunch or take out.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Craig B

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Wonderful jewel in Oahu”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

It was spicy as ordered! Delicious and authentic. The service was top notch! I wish we would have just eaten there every night rather than venturing out and trying the competition.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank DoDoc
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent place”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

My husband and I were very impressed with this little Thai place. The food was amazing and the price was very good for the large portions. When the menu says spicy, believe it! I had the Basil Shrimp and it was loaded with thai hot peppers. My husband had the Shrimp Pad Thai and it was the best he has had. We ate inside. It was cozy and the service was very good too.

Visited February 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Fast yummy take out”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Fast and hot yummy Thai food, huge servings- ate our meal for two meals- dinner and the following lunch as well. Great Pad Thai and Satay.

• Visited December 2012
“Great place!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

This is an awesome place for Thai....I usually get their vegetarian summer rolls and tofu panaag curry. We've usually gotten our food as takeout, but have eaten in once. The restaurant itself may not impress but the service and food definitely make up for that. Definitely a good choice if you like Thai.