“Cute Clean & Cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
newly renovated
newly renovated
Living Room
bedroom 1 (queen size bed); guest bed available for more than 4 guest
bedroom 1
air conditioned bedrooms a must to stay comfortable (split a/c=quiet)
bedroom 2 (full size bed)
full bathroom
front of property
fenced, with one parking stall inside plus street parking
guest house's own washer and dryer
beach chair/umbrella/mat,
snorkel gear, snorkling & diving guide book available for our guests
walking distance to beach, bus stop (main road), two blocks away from shopping center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KatrinaSF...
Paris
“Cute Clean & Cozy”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We really enjoyed the place. There's some noise (suped up cars going by and fireworks), but we attributed most of that to it being Christmas! The house itself was fine. A lot of locks and we weren't familiar with the lock box (our fault). Traffic was horrible. But, once you are there, you really don't need to drive. There are groceries close. The beach is close. Some friends thought this area was "sketchy" but it was fine. We enjoyed it and recommend it. Has everything you need.

Your age range 50-64
Figuracio...
“Beautiful and welcoming place to stay in!”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I was born and raised in Oahu and two years ago I moved to Washington. Coming back after two years with my boyfriend and my 6 month old son. I wanted to show them what Hawaii was like and how it raised me to be the person I am today. We had only two weeks. I stayed at my Moms place in Kalihi and of course being away for two years she already had roommates. So for the whole first week and half we were sleeping in her living room on an air bed. Crystal my cousin owner of the rental house messaged me about this place. At first I wanted to make sure I spent my time equally with my family and friends. Finally, with nothing else to do on my last two days on Oahu I decided to stay at this place. Right when we parked our rental car there were beautiful flowers welcoming us, and it just gave me the feeling of comfort. As we entered the livingroom there were fans on the ceiling, tv, and a beautiful kitchen. Everything was there! It felt like home sweet home. I thought to my self and was like, I made a good decision bringing my boyfriend and son here. We finally had privacy. My boyfriend got to feel like he lived here for so long. Instead of booking a hotel full of strangers we got a whole place to ourselves. We felt so comfortable that the rooms had AC and my son took a three hour nap!! It was such a great place to be away from all the tourist spots and the city. It was peaceful... It was a place where I showed my little family what Hawaii should really feel like. One of the best days of my vacation!

rozejim
Austin, Texas
“A great experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The house was exactly as the pictures. It was clean and had all the amenities needed. Although it was away from most attractions on the island, it was a nice quiet area to relax after spending the day on the island. I would definitely recommend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the amenities. loved that it had a washer/dryer
Liked least: The location and slow wi-fi
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
yazmin j
“1st time in oahu with family. 3 people total ages: 22,29 & 65”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Crystal is an excellent host. The neighborhood looks a bit intimidating- but it's actually pretty quiet and safe. The property is a good size and looks just like the puctures! They have a binder with ideas and local spots as well as an oahu travel guide. We liked the more local scene and the north shore. crystal has lots of stuff her guests can borrow (beach chairs, cooler, boogie board, snorkel, etc) which made our stay cheaper, easier, and more enjoyable!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Henrietta
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean and peaceful
Liked least: distance from things
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Shayne O
“Little gem on the west coast”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

We ended up in this rental after a last minute cancellation of our organised accommodation. We thought it may have been a little far away from the sites we wanted to visit on our itinerary, however it turned out to be a much shorter trip than expected. Having a vehicle for transport is probably a necessity. On first appearances the location may seem a little unglamorous but the property is very clean, tidy and has been remodelled to a high standard not so long ago.
There are two good size bedrooms, excellent appliances in the kitchen, fast wifi and plenty of TV channels if you require. A large washing machine and dryer are very useful.
The owners are very helpful and genuinely want your stay to be enjoyable.
There is a reasonably large supermarket two blocks away that gives great discounts using the hosts cellphone number, gas station and 7-11 at the end of the street.
The beaches on the west coast are stunning with a number of safe and patrolled swimming areas for all ages. If you avoid the very early morning and evening week day traffic a trip to Pearl Harbour, the airport or downtown Honalulu can be made in 25 to 30 minutes. The outlet stores at Waikele are about 20 minutes drive. Waimea Bay on the North Shore was a 55 minute trip back to the rental.
We are very pleased we got to experience this property and location. It is certainly very good value for money. If you like spending your holiday budget on activities rather than high end accomodation this is definitely worth considering.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean comfortable property at a good price.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Joan M
Seattle, United States
“The guest house was fantastic.”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The online description and photos were accurate. It was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing