“Great til the end”

Ranked #37 of 40 Hotels in Guam
Seattle, Washington
“Great til the end”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We stayed here for 11nights and the room was decent. We didnt need a fancy room or anything...just a place to sleep and shower and Guam Airport Hotel provided that. The house keeping was great and friendly. I would rate this place as excellent except for when it was time for me to pay. Before we even booked for one night, I was told the rate was $55.95/night, but when I payed for our whole stay, the one week was charged on a weekly rate and the rest at a 65.95 daily rate. The guy that told me it was 55.95/night was like "We don't have that rate, you must be mistaken, I said it was 65.95." I was charged $100 more than what I was told.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
11 Thank jamie0510

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Korean first
South Sound, Washington
Reviewed 17 December 2008

I read all of the reveiws of the big Tumon area hotels and wonder why people spend so much. Want a decent room with a full kitchen with a rental car? Call Nissan Rent a Car on Guam and you can stay at the Guam Airport Hotel (studio room) w/ car for 99.00 a day plus 11% tourism tax.

I am not talking about a kitchenette. This is a full kitchen with microwave, full size refrigerator, range etc.

I just stayed there for 21 days with my wife.

Don't expect a weight room or anything like that but you will have a decently furnished room that is clean and quiet. Save the extra money for having fun and really seeing the island in the car that comes with the room.

This hotel is by no means a flea-bag. I should have taken some pics.

To let travellers know, there is no sales tax on Guam. An added bonus to any shopping.

Stayed December 2008, travelled on business