“grandma's funeral”
Review of Pago Airport Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pago Pago
Pago Airport Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Pago Pago
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I made a reservation over the phone and I was told that they will pick us up at the airport boy that was very convenient. When we arrived they were already there waiting for us. My mom was on the wheel chair they took very good care of her we did'nt do much because they were very helpful and that's the true fa'asamoa your parents comes first of couse GOD first but taking care of your parents is the main thing in samoa.
They took our luggage and drove us to the hotel, when we got to the hotel we were greeted by a female receceptionist. They gave us our keys for the two rooms and asked if we ever needed anything they are right outside the door. If you step outside of your room and look straight ahead you will find a two story house that looked like a mansion its their mini restaraunt. The food was so tasty that we forgot we had McDonalds for breakfast. Anyways customer service was sooooo good that I would recommend it to anyone who's taking their vacation to Samoa. I am going back this year 2009 and I will stay there it's so close to the airport because my village is so far away, it's a 45 min. drive. Thanks for the friendly service. God Bless!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank DivineLove
There are newer reviews for Pago Airport Inn

Reviewed 3 February 2009

Our first time in Pago Pago and having no clue of where things were or what to expect, we pulled up to Pago Airport Inn and were all just blown away by the beautiful garden scenery.

Checking in was a breeze the staff were sooo helpful and were very sincere. Our room was spacious and was designed with traditional Island mats and very beautifully done up. The bathroom was very well kept and the room was well maintained.

They have a resturant but we weren't able to check it out because we were out and about walking everywhere looking at the beautiful scenery.

A very humbled inn and staff that are soo friendly and helpful. I know for sure I will be going back and do hope others will go and check it out!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Lingi18