“please turn down the music!”

Carmen's Cha Cha Cha
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Agana
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Guam, Mariana Islands
“please turn down the music!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I love this place and always have since the day we arrived on island for our tour a couple of years ago. Recently though they have a soloist sometimes and although he is one amazing singer (like Frank Sinatra reincarnated) it can be so loud in there that you can't have a simple conversation with whoever you came with sitting right beside you. If I wanted to go to a loud and noisy bar, I would do that. We love to go out on Friday nights to local restaurants with our friends from on base, but we always discount Carmens now on Fridays because we can't socialize! Not to take away from the kid singing though .... he needs to go on The Voice! He could seriously win the thing!!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
“always a treat”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My girlfriend LOVES this place. So I go but whenever I go and order whatever, it's NEVER a disappointment. Its always good and its always fresh. The tortilla chips they gave are always nice and hot and crispy! The salsa though could do without the corn, the girlfriend loves it but I'm not a fan. I grew up in California and Carmen's reminds me a lot of the mom and places around the neighborhood that always had great Mexican food!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank aoftana
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
“EXcellent”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great food and very attentive staff. Enchiladas are great, as is all there food. the décor needs some over haul, but ambiance is cozy, ever on Guam, Carmen's is the place for Mexican.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lon l
Norfolk, VA
“Excellent lunch, good atmosphere.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Restaurant was very nice for a "authentic" Mexican joint. The service was fast and plates were over sized and plentiful portions applied. The cheese enchiladas with green sauce was very good and reminded me of the TexMex I had growing up in Texas. This place is defiantly a must hit while on island.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Eric H
Agana, Mariana Islands
“Excellent authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013