“Terrible Service and Food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ajisen Ramen
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
guam
“Terrible Service and Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Terrible service and meal.
Just ate at the Guam GPO Ajisen Ramen and I will never go back. I presented my frequent diner card and since my meal of Paiku Ramen, was only $9.95 and needed to be $10, they refused to credit it. For a lousy 5 cents. I returned my frequent diner card and the waitress just turned and threw it away, which perfectfully sums up their attitude regarding customer service. I was seated at the counter up front and wanted to watch the S.F. v Houston football game but no one in the restaurant knew how to turn the T.V. on! The ramen was good but the alleged meat was 2 large pieces of pure fat. No one working at there was over 22 yrs old and all the staff acted like they were in their high school cafeteria. Basically, no one working there cared about anything, much less customer service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank john g

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Barrigada, Mariana Islands
“Ajisen Ramen's Beef Kalbe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Be prepared to either be totally hungry or take a portion of it home. This entrée was worth its price in dollars, juicy, tender, and a pretty large serving!! Too bad I did not charge my cell so I wasn't able to take a picture.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank LovelyLionQueen
Dededo, Guam
“Noodles and More”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

I loved their tofu block salad. Just the right amount of sauce and toppings. We had their yakisoba and ramen, both excellent on a drizzling day.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank MVP_Guam
“Deliciously spicey and worth savoring.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

I enjoying eating @ this restaurant very much. I love the variety of ramen soup. There's so much too choose.

3 Thank Joleen63
“Great spicy ramen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

This place is great for spicy ramen! I always plan to eat here when I visit! Busy but not crowded, and always a great service by the servers. I'm glad it's at GPO, good to walk off the meal walking around the mall.

Visited November 2012