I went to the onward beach resort to go to the water park. Their water slides were fun. They had 4, plus one big horse shoe shaped one. They charged $10 to rent a body board for the wave pool. I also went on the lazy river as well. Lots of fun. Worth the money for admission.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning