We stayed here as part of a package through H.I.S (Japanese tour company). H.I.S have their own desk in the lobby and they looked after us very well. We had access to the Sirena Bus service which was very convenient, the hotels location is a little far from some areas but is close to Guam Premium Outlet and there are a few restaurants nearby. There is also a supermarket very near but this is currently under renovations and is closed at the moment.
All of the Resort staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was not perfectly clean when we arrived but the cleaners did an excellent job when making up the room.
The included breakfast buffet was fine for us, the food wasn't gourmet but not too bad, and as we had a lot of meals we planned to eat during the days, a light breakfast was all we needed. We ate at the restaurant Caravel, and we were happy with the food and service.
The pools, spa and water park were all clean and comfortable to use and we also enjoyed having direct access to the beach. We have an 11 month old baby, so we mainly used the 2 hotel pools and spa. We took advantage of the free 1 hour kayaking, which was fun.
There is no wireless internet in the rooms, but there is a business room which has free wireless and 6 computers available for use.
The convenience store located within the hotel is good, it's open from 8am - 11pm and has a good range of products.
Checkout was at a very comfortable time of 12 o'clock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning