We visited Onward water park for the first time in Dec. It is a great place to spend the day. However, we arrived around 10:30 and had a hard time finding chairs. There is a lot of space for more chairs this is not utilized. They have a good priced bar with food. But, the food selection is terrible and the line to order was crazy. Even with only 2 or 3 people in front of you, it was an easy 5 to 10 minute wait. I waited 15 minutes once to order a drink. Overall, fun time, but they are missing out on a lot of potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning