The Onward waterpark is great for kids, all the slides, the wave pool, the lazy river and especially the Manta are a lot of fun. It's not too big which is good and if you go during the week it's not crowded at all. Also, you get a discount if you have a military or government ID.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning