Arrived at 10 pm. Checked into our very hot room. Waited about 30 minutes to see if cooled down. It did not. Called front desk, was told they would send maintenance. That took 30 minutes. He walked in and said "wow it's hot in here". Maintenance man called down and told manager it was hot. They said they would call me back because they had no rooms. We had been up over 20 hours traveling. Not much compassion. I offered to pay more if I needed to upgrade and was told no rooms. Then the manager said wait we might have a room. So we waited another 20 minutes. And found us a room on 12th floor. I understand these things happen but maybe a sorry for your inconvenience, maybe?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning