Wyndham Garden Guam
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat customer servicethe hotel managerfree shuttle servicemanager mattcurrysitting areathe entire staffypao beachbusiness centerliving roomcomfortable stayenjoyed my stayconvenience storeclose to the airportcleaning stafffriendly smile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2014

A clean safe hotel in a very convenient location. All hotel staff very friendly. Quiet rooms with internet, safes and very strong air conditioning. Business center was also a huge plus. Mr Martin was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful, a very big asset to this hotel!

Room Tip: Second floor room was very comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Hafa Adai Doug K.,

Greetings from Aqua Suites Guam and thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel including the facilities, amenities and our friendly staff.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This hotel is out of the way from the downtown shopping and business district and not a safe area to walknaround in. The rooms are very small, cramped and the furnishings are old and tired as well. The restaurant has very limited hours, however breakfast was adeqate. I would not recommend this hotel and next time would stay downtown closer to all the amenites.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Atlantic96

Hafa Adai Atlantic96,

Greetings from Aqua Suites Guam and many thanks for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests.

Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

The pen-house is fantastic and relaxing Mr. Martin made this day & my family get away very enjoyable we really had a great time Just really and truly relax, calm not tired and especially the outside patio, my family and I put it to good use as a picnic and get together. we played music and had such a great time. Thanks so much for your great hospitality.

Peter & Doris Manglona & Family

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Hafa Adai Manglona familia,

Thank you for sharing your positive experiences here. There is no greater satisfaction than receiving kind words from our valued local guest!

I am delighted to know that your family had an enjoyable stay at our exclusive penthouse suite which offer a spectacular view of beautiful Tumon bay. Not to mentioned the spacious private outdoor deck that's second to none!

Again, thank you for your kind compliments on our team's service and property facilities.
We wish your family well and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Si Yu'os ma'åse'

Reviewed 26 December 2013

As a full-time teacher and student, I have often had a need to seek a quiet place to catch up on my studies. Ramada Suite is and has always been a great place for me to do just this. The staff, namely, Mr. Martin, Aleiah (front desk), and James (maintenance) are some of the friendliest and most accommodating people I have met. They are but a few of the great people I have met in the many (at least 5) visits I have made to this wonderfully affordable hotel. In addition, the convenience of the in house store and restaurant are a pleasant addition that provides all I need to stay comfortable and focused on my work - never needing to leave the premises while I work towards completing my assignments.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Hafa Adai Bertha L.,

Thank you for staying at Aqua Suites Guam. I am happy to hear that Aleiah, James and Matthew provided you with a wonderful customer service and you had a great stay at our property.

Here at the Aqua Suites Guam, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@aquaresorts if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This hotel has taken such great care of us it's unbelievable. Mr. Martin and his staff were so accommodating with every need we had. The spa and restaurant are very convienent and good . The convienence store at the hotel is open very late too. Would recommend for future visitors.

• Stayed: December 2013

Hafa Adai Bobbyg830,

Thank you for recommending Aqua Suites Guam on TripAdvisor. It is a great pleasure to note your satisfaction with the overall experience during your recent stay with us.

We are also delighted to hear you have enjoyed the food and services at our restaurant, convenience store and our newly open spa.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon!