Wyndham Garden Guam
US$59
US$179
US$170
  • Pool
Days Inn Guam-Tamuning(Tamuning)(Great Value!)
US$89
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskgreat customer servicethe hotel managerfree shuttle servicemanager mattcurrysitting areathe entire staffypao beachbusiness centerliving roomcomfortable stayenjoyed my stayconvenience storeclose to the airportcleaning stafffriendly smile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I reserved a room, superior queen with breakfast, for four days. The cost was comparable to other hotels off the beach. The hotel location is central but you should have a vehicle for convenience. First...the good! The front desk staff, Monnet, Asia, Jessica, Mia and Aleiah were all OUTSTANDING and were attentive to our needs. Maintenance was at my room fixing a small problem before I returned to the room. They provided additional information on local restaurants (you can't always eat at the Outback) and places we could take our 3 year old daughter to have some fun.
The room was good, the air conditioner was cold, the fridge and microwave all worked. The only complaint I have is the bathroom is small. It is like walking into a walk-in closet, it even had closet style doors. The front desk said the first floor rooms were different from the rest of the hotel. It wasn't a deal breaker but I didn't care for the layout. On the plus side, the shower was strong and hot, the hot water never ran out. The pool, laundry room and lobby were all clean and orderly.
The restaurant in the hotel has good food at a good price and large serving sizes, if you leave hungry it's by choice. The small convenience store carries everything you might need or have forgotten.

Overall...I would return if rooms were available.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KuyaZiggy
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hafa Adai KuyaZiggy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Aqua Suites Guam.

I am very delighted to read that you are satisfied with the level of service rendered by our hardworking team members and I will share your compliments with everyone. Here at Aqua Suites Guam we treats all our guests as family member and it's our duty to take great care of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. Please feel free to contact me at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We brought our school glee club to Aqua suites and the staff there was very accommodating. The kids enjoyed their stay there. Good job aqua suites for making our kids feel comfortable. We are definitely considering to stay there again to make our school trip more comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Jfjimeno2000,

Congratulations on another successful performance on the recently concluded Tumon Bay Music Festival! The Saipan Glee Club is really amazing and thank you for serenating us with the children beautiful voices.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. Best wishes to everyone and we look forward to see you again in near future!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Hotel rooms were clean but pool area and exercise area were less than desirable. I had a message on the 19th and did not receive it until I checked out the reason I did not get the original call was that the phone wasn't working.

• Stayed: February 2014
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hafa Adai Daisy R.,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the telephone problem you have encountered. . Rest assured I will follow up with my maintenance and housekeeping managers to ensure such incident does not reoccur.

We are also in the process of upgrading our pool and we have just recently include a covered barbeque area for our guests in the grassy area right next to the pool. Our new fitness center is not quite complete yet as we are still awaiting the shipment of the floor carpet and equipment.

Thank you again for your review and comments. Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Manager of this hotel by the name of Matthew Martin, is supper there was a small problem at Days In here in Tamuning, that I am staying at and he took care of the problem right away he is outstanding and his customer service is World Class number 1. His hotel is clean and I will stay at this hotel everyday time I come to Guam, I was very please with this hotel and Mr. Martin, Thank you Sir for your world class customer service.

Room Tip: Travelers staying at this hotel will be very please, breakfast was outstanding
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Hafa Adai Neal F.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Aqua Suites Guam and bestowing us with such high accolades on our customer service.

Here at the Aqua Suites Guam, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay. I am delighted to hear that Mr. Martin was able to take care of your problem and provide you with an outstanding customer service.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@aquaresorts if there's anything I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

the hotel staff at this hotel are top notch. I am with an airline crew of about 20 people and the staff and manager Matt have made sure our every need has been taken care of. They have went above and beyond great customer service!! I would advise anyone traveling to guam to stay here 5 stars

Room Tip: the rooms are all very nice
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Hafa Adai Marcus J.,

It is a great pleasure to know you and your colleagues have enjoyed your stay with us and we took good care of you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. Have a safe flight home and we look forward to see you again soon!