“Takes great care of our military troops!”

Wyndham Garden Guam
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Tamuning
Burbank, California
“Takes great care of our military troops!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for approx. 2 weeks. Great hotel, restaurant, pool, and grassy area. Especially liked the free parking, close proximity to everything, and the 24 hour coin laundry for hotel guests. Very friendly, helpful staff, very clean and quiet rooms, all with a couch and sitting area attached. A/C worked great all the time. Good restaurant in the hotel open from 6:30 AM to 9 PM with very good food and reasonable prices. While we were there, several USAF air crews got diverted into Guam due to weather and the Air base and Naval base were full, so the Air Force asked this hotel to put the crews up. The hotel staff scrabbled to find rooms, get them prepared and even gave the crews free breakfasts while they waited for their rooms, As a USAF veteran myself, I really thought it was great the way they took care of the troops. Thank you Aqua Suites, your care, concern, and help provided our troops is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Hafa Adai Flytba,

Thank you for taking time to write this encouraging review. Your overwhelming recognition for the team’s service has brought smiles to our faces and motivated us to further innovate to exceed guests expectations.

Taking great care of our military service members, their families and veterans with the utmost respect is our #1 priority. We are also proud to be a Veteran owned hotel.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warmest regards

Sunardi Li

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Aqua Suites has excellent guest service from when I first booked my stay over the phone, checking in, and great room service for a awesome price. I just stayed in a different hotel before this one and I did not once see room service and their phone for room service was always busy. But here at Aqua Suites, the phone was never busy and they were fast to meet my requests. I like how the room has a couch and dining table instead of just the bed, small table, and a single chair. The staff are very friendly, kind and helpful, and there are a lot of things to do in this hotel (swimming, spa, play ground, picnic area with bbq grill, computer usage, free long distance, and work out room.) There may not be a lot of places to eat around this area..but this is Guam, a drive to another restaurant isn't that far.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 05173
Hafa Adai 05173.,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review to compliment Aqua Suites Guam great service, facilities and our outstanding team members. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Warmest regards

Dededo, Mariana Islands
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Aqua suites has really good customer service from the front desk, to house keeping. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The pool area IS GREAT, the only hotel i know that has a BBQ grill, picnic area, pool and playground. Great place to stay while on a family vacation. The front desk staff Monnet and Aleiah have great customer service as well as reservations staff Donavan. The girls greeted us with smiles and were very friendly. They made us feel welcomed. We also got the opportunity to meet Mr.Matt he had great customer service and made sure we enjoyed our stay here at the Aqua Suites. As a local I appreciated the friendliness and hospitality, the perfect service I would expect while on a vacation elsewhere I received at my staycation. I highly recommend this hotel for any family vacations or even for a weekend get away!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kristine t
Hafa Adai Kristine t.,

Thank you choosing to stay at Aqua Suites Guam and taking the time to write this review.

It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service, facilities and our spacious and comfortable room

All of us look forward to your next staycation again in the near future.

Sunardi LI
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you are on a budget, this is a great place to stay. The staff is extraordinary!! Extremely helpful and friendly. The lobby is very comfortable and accommodating. If you need a store to pick up a couple of items (food, souvenirs, misc items), they have a very fair-priced and affordable one. If you would like to eat at a restaurant, they have one that is extremely low-priced and accommodating (can't find great deals like that at any other place on Guam). If you would like the spa experience, they have an INCREDIBLE spa. The massages are low-priced and the best I have ever experienced. Down the hill, there is a beautiful beach (Ypao Beach) to enjoy. Also, they have a free shuttle to many of the popular places around Guam. It's a one-stop deal.

Room Tip: If you don't like your room, just ask them to change it until you're satisfied.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Natalia S
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Hafa Adai Natalia S.,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review. It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay; and you are satisfied with our hotel location and easy accessibility to all parts of Guam.

You are absolutely correct we are indeed a "one- stop deal hotel" Here at Aqua Suites Guam we offer our valued guests amenities such as spa and fitness center, restaurant, sundry store, swimming pool, business center,newly completed picnic ground. I am also happy to announce that our outdoor fitness course will be completed in mid April. Not to mentioned our complimentary shuttle service, state side long distance phone calls and in-room/lobby wifi.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Marikina, Philippines
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Accommodations are simple but service is very good. Special mention to Monette & Jayvier who were very friendly & very accommodating! They made me feel right at home. Another plus is free wifi in the lobby. Wifi in the rooms is usually spotty.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Hafa Adai Billiejeanss,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review. I will personally convey your compliments on Monnet and Javier; and I am sure they will be very pleased and motivated.

Dover, Delaware, USA
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had to stay here with a United voucher after the airline canceled my flight to Hawaii. I arrived tired and worn down from dealing with the airport wait and leaving Palau in the middle of the night.

The first room wreaked of some odd cleanser, the couch in the sitting area was covered by an old stale comforter from a bed and the bathroom sink had a broken plunger and was filled with the last guests' shaving stubble. The second room was at the end of the hall right next to the closed pool where a maintenance worker was running a loud pump. The third room was cleaner than the first two, but still cramped and worn down. By the time United had all flyers packed into this place, the wifi came to a screeching halt, and the restaurant only had one item to serve for lunch on their "voucher" menu…never a good sign.

There is no place to eat outside of the hotel within walking distance and the location seems to be in a very run-down area of Guam. The desk staff were very helpful when I asked to move multiple times, but that was the only redeeming quality of this place.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank travellight78
sunardi l, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Hafa Adai Travellight78,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

It is with much regrets that your room was not maintained in its cleanest condition and the inconvenience caused from changing room several times. You can rest assured our Housekeeping Manager is taking necessary actions for immediate improvement, so as to ensure our hotel cleanliness is maintained to our brand standards.

I have also personally spoken with the restaurant owner on the lack of food choices due to the overwhelming crowd from the flight delayed. Our IT department is also currently assisting us on improvements on our internet connections during high utilization period.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@aquaresorts.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Sunardi Li

Travellers are raving about these Tamuning hotels

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We actually stayed here on a last minute fluke when our connecting flight at guam inter. was cancled. We loved the hotel and our lay over turned into a mini vacation. Its not on the beach but within walking distance and there's a free shuttle that goes to the beach and shopping areas. The agents and manager are very helpful and furfilled all our requests above and beyond. The room has a nice bathroom and is nice and cool with brand new air conditioner. My only problem isnt really related to the hotel but the restaurant there isn't too awesome. I wouldn't recommend it, the waitresses ignored some people for almost twenty minutes even though they weren't busy and the food is so so but at least its cheap. Other than that we loved our stay

• Stayed March 2014
Hafa Adai KJusta,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Aqua Suites Guam. It is a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your recent stay and you are satisfied with our hotel location and easy accessibility to all parts of Guam.

It is with much regrets that we did not manage to create a perfect stay experience for you due to the lack of service from the restaurant staff. Please rest assured I have personally notified the restaurant owner for immediate improvement.

Sunardi Li
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamuning
Days Inn Guam-Tamuning
Oceanview Hotel & Residences
Verona Resort & Spa
Verona Resort & Spa
#17 of 20 in Tumon

Been to Wyndham Garden Guam? Share your experiences!