Days Inn Guam-Tamuning
US$81
Orbitz.com
Ypao Breeze Inn(Tamuning)
US$74
Guam Business Motel(Tamuning)(Great Value!)
US$85
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttleroom was spacious and cleanhour layoverpremier outletslayover hotelawesome staffenjoyed my stayshort stayspecial thankshot waterfront desk staffcar rentalcustomer servicepleasant stayypao beachyvonne
Reviewed 1 April 2014

If you prefer saving a few bucks on lodging over being on the beach, this is a great option if you rent a car. Beach is a bit far to walk (little over a mile). Tumon Bay beaches are a short drive away and you can also use the pool at nearby Ramada (we didn't use it though). Free breakfast (with Agoda reservation) was not bad, it was cooked to order at the adjacent restaurant. Room spacious with a balcony (although not much of a view). Room also had a good size fridge and a microwave which was great for our 3 day stay. Only annoyance was the fact we paid for a king size and they put us in a queen. In return, we were allowed to check out late on our last day, so it worked out. (Still annoying since we reserved and pre-paid for it...kind of defeated the purpose of "reservation")

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
sunardi l, General Manager at Days Inn Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hafa Adai Thelonious22,

Thank you for your time to write your review on Days Inn Guam. Here at Days Inn Guam all our guests are invited to enjoy the amenities of our nearby sister property (Aqua Suites Guam) which includes fitness center, swimming pool,barbeque ground and soon to be completed outdoor fitness course.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations on your room bedding request due to high occupancy. I am happy to hear that we were able to offer you a later check-out time.

Thank you for sharing your experience during this past trip. We look forward to seeing you again in near future and please feel to email me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Generally the hotel is really good in terms of cleanliness and hygiene. Top it all up are staff I met were excellent and very welcoming, generous and offers that hospitality especially after a long flight from Fiji to Korea then to Guam. I wanted a late check out in time for my Palau trip at 0825pm and the staff on duty Yvonne, Bryce, Glenna and Michael accommodated my request. very relieving indeed coz if it wasn't for that I would have to check out and wait for another 8 hrs at the airport for my flight to Palau.

well done my frenz keep up the good work will surely recommend my colleagues to come at Days Inn.

vinaka

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Bill G.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Days Inn Guam and bestowing us with such high accolades on our customer service.

Here at the Days Inn Guam, we firmly believe that it is our duty to provide our guests with a warm and highest level of hospitality service throughout their stay. I am delighted to hear that Glenna, Bryce, Michelle and Yvonne provide you with an outstanding customer service.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at lisunardi@daysinnguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 March 2014

the services of all from the front desk to the house keepers are excellent. They'll respond to the things that I need. Front desk are Yvonne and Glenna in the night shift, Michel in the early morning shift and Sherries in the morning. They are all responding to the things that I need, with a smile. They are all friendly and always smiling which makes me not to hesitate to ask favors and anything that I need.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Hafa Adai Naomi Z.,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review to compliment Days Inn Guam and our staff. I will personally convey your appreciation to our hardworking team members; and I am sure they will be very pleased and motivated.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel is nice and location is good, staff is friendly.. I stayed at 3rd floor..you can hear the wind blowing so badly even your doors is closed need to make the TV louder the whole night just for me not hear that crazy wind cause its sound like there's typhoon...u can hear the next door conversation and kids shouting and playing, no outlet near by the bed so need to used the one near the TV..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hafa Adai Meliijenny T.,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write your review on Days Inn Guam. Unfortunately we have experienced some unusually windy conditions during your stay with us and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here for a month waiting to purchase a home. Allowed dogs but had to make sure he was out of the room for them to clean. Had washer and dryers but not free. Does not have a workout room like claimed. There is a workout room that you can use at another hotel that they're partnered in but it wasn't air conditioned (a must in Guam) and all the machines were super rusty. Fail. No pool. Staff was nice. Too far away from the beach. Not within walking distance to any restaurants except maybe Denny's but still a little far on a very busy road.

• Stayed: April 2013
sunardi l, General Manager at Days Inn Guam-Tamuning, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hafa Adai Bri T.,

Thank you for your time to write your review on Days Inn Guam. Along with our sister property, Aqua Suites Guam we are the only pet friendly hotels here in Guam.

We invited all our Days Inn guests to enjoy the amenities at our sister property (Aqua Suites Guam) which includes fitness center, swimming pool and barbeque ground.Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations with our fitness center equipment's. A new air conditioner has been installed and we will be adding a few more new fitness equipment's in the coming month.