“Good Food for a Great Price in Tumon”
Review of Ban Thai

Ban Thai
Ranked #8 of 151 Restaurants in Tumon
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ban Thai, Home of Smiles! Enjoy some delicious Thai cuisine with a warm and homey ambiance. Our affordable lunch buffet is a steal and we have all of your favorites! For dinner, our menu has even more specialty dishes for you to try! We accept reservations for dinner (sorry, not for lunch) so feel free to call us! We look forward to serving you soon! Chai-yo!
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Ban Thai has very good food at a reasonable price in the touristy area of Tumon. The food is very good, as I especially like the spring rolls/lumpia, both fried and raw. The Panag Curry is excellent. The restaurant can get crowded, especially on Fridays & Saturdays, so there can be a wait, especially if you do not want to sit outside due to the weather. Service can be erratic, but the waitresses & waiters do try.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The food is great and always exceeds my expectations. The staff couldn't be any friendlier. It's my favorite place to eat on the island. If you want to enjoy some great food in a comfy environment, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The food is always great here, come here often with my daughter and this time with a group of co-workers for a birthday dinner. Had some wine and other drinks, service is great. Had the Papaya salad, eggplant salad, Fresh spring rolls (best peanut sauce ever!!) Had the Thai noodles, Phat Si Lo and steamed seafood, and don't miss out on their crab fried rice!! And also their spicy chicken soup is to die for...Ambiance, parking and location is great...

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I wanted my dish medium hot. The waitress said " No, you want mild." I said " I want medium." I got flavorless. Everything else tasted the same. It was a big waste of money. Not cheap by any means. Not that it matters much, I won't be going to Guam again.

1  Thank MerrieMac
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This place had great thai food and was affordable. I would go back every time I visit here. The curry was great but the place is a little on the small side but was still nice.