I have traveled to Guam several times for work. When it first opened, the Outrigger Guam was a great hotel. Now, it is beginning to show signs of management neglect. The hotel still is physically nice and in a great location. But, during my stay, there was no hot water. The gym, which is small, had all of its treadmills broken. The bathrooms are starting to look dated. Stay here if you get a good deal, but the Outrigger Guam is no longer worth the high premium prices they are charging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Outrigger Guam Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Beach Resort Tumon