The Hilton in Tumon has a perfect location. While all the other resorts are side by side, this one has a nice setting at the end of the bay and is isolated from the other hotels. However, the various shuttle buses make it easy to get to the malls and duty-free shopping, if you choose.
We had some trouble with our room - we had booked an ocean view and got a parking lot view - but they did fix it right away and gave us a very nice upper floor room.
The pools were very nice and not crowded and we spent a lot of time at the pool bar. Sometimes there was entertainment and the food was a pretty good selection of "bar grub". I recommend the veggie pizza - big enough for two and delicious!
One drawback is the beach. Where the other hotels have big, sandy beaches - being at the end of the bay, they don't have much of a beach. They do have a little stretch of sand, but the water is quite rocky there. However, it is a nice place for snorkling - as you can swim out to the reef and see plenty of tropical fish.
I always enjoy free internet and the Hilton offers this in their business center (with your own laptop). There is also a nice fitness center and some lovely shopping. We didn't use all the restaurants, but there were plenty of choices. The champagne Thanksgiving brunch is worth going back for - it was fabulous!
The staff was helpful and friendly. They were happy to answer questions about the hotel or about Guam in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Guam Resort & Spa - situated on the beach overlooking scenic Tumon Bay, the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa has an idyllic location on Guam, only a ten-minute drive from Guam International Airport, guest rooms and suites offer breathtaking ocean views. Stay fit at The Wellness Center with a full range of equipment or be pampered with a treatment at Spa Ayualam. Be tempted by one of the resort's five restaurants serving up award winning seafood, Hawaiian fusion cuisine and international meals. The Tasi - Experience a new level of comfort and service plus special amenities in our new, “hotel within a hotel” - The Tasi. The Tasi rooms offer breathtaking panoramic ocean views of Tumon Bay. Guests staying in The Tasi enjoy daily breakfast and nightly cocktails and appetizers in The Tasi Lounge. The Tasi Lounge also features nightly cultural demonstrations. In addition, exclusive benefits include personalized check-in and check-out service, dining discounts and restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Guam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hilton Hotel Guam
- Hilton International Tumon
- Hilton Tumon
- Tumon Hilton
- Hilton Guam Resort & Spa Tumon