All reviews dinner show water slides kids club ate lunch at the buffet international buffet style resort shallow pool kids paradise korean guests hotel room the hotel offers beach access pic windsurfing kmart staycation filipino
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Upon check in, the host desk host didn't seem to know what she was doing. She was also kinda rude and didn't even know the local promotions. She even gave me an excuse that she was off the day before and was not informed. The room was ok. It looks like the rooms were renovated recently. It was nice and cold when we got in and that's always nice given that Guam is hot and the hall way does not have air conditioning. The breakfast at Sky Light was good. The staff was nice and was attentive. The water park is always nice too but doesn't open till 9 am. When I was preparing to check out the housekeeper was rude. She was telling us that we need to checkout already but it was only 11:30 am and check out was not till 12 noon and we were already preparing to checkout. I just found it rude and it was like she was rushing is out. I just didn't find that hospitable. I just find that what makes a more memorable stay in a hotel is the hospitality of the staff. I can say that I probably won't stay at P.I.C. for a while because of the bad service that we got. But the facilities are beautiful and the water park is always nice.

Stayed: July 2016
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Sara M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our resort.

The service you received from our front desk and housekeeping staff is certainly unacceptable and we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. I have shared your comments with our management team; you can rest assured that appropriate measures will be taken to ensure our employees maintain a high degree of professionalism and hospitality at all times.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Maybe I'm biased, but since I was a child, I've always enjoyed staying at PIC. On my recent visit home back to the motherland, I made a request for my family "Please can we stay for a night at PIC???" Wish granted, thank you little brother for having whatever perk that allowed us to stay at one of the Royal Club rooms. The view did not disappoint! The room was a decent size for all of us and my niece absolutely loved it (we were celebrating her 6th birthday too). It was on this visit that I tried a bidet for the first time in my life. My goodness, I want one in my future home. I could hear my mom laughing at me from outside the door when she heard my little yelp and giggling after using it.

This resort is absolutely family friendly. It has everything you could possibly want at a water park: water slides, snorkeling, multiple pools, kids splash area, non motorized water activities, etc. I was quite impressed with the lifeguards, because in just the short time I was swimming, I saw them make 4 different saves for both children and adults. Good job!

Staying in the Royal Club room allowed us to partake in the evening happy hour and breakfast. Maybe I just got used to continental breakfasts in the states, but it was a great treat for me to have rice, eggs and longanisa (Filipino sweet sausage) for my breakfast option.

There have been many changes since I last visited this place as a child, but it still gave me that strong nostalgia feeling.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
MirandaA-QCManager, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Hafa Adai Kimberly C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at PIC during your visit to Guam. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you had a memorable time with your family.

On your next stay, be sure to visit PIC's Fitness Center, a new amenity that will soon be available to our in-house guests. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Now, my family has stayed at this hotel too many times! It is because this resort has the largest water park and activities on the island! This is place is about 25 acres of fun and good eating! The restaurants are evenly catered to the guest from a large buffet, fast food, Asian cuisine, to fine dining at the Bistro! If you stay at this place, especially with family, I recommend to get the package deals (hotels and food) Gold, Silver and Bronze. Also, if you can afford a little bit more, get the Royal Suites with the VIP lounge access. Do no assume that your staying at the Royal Tower, you have access to the VIP lounge. Again, there is packages, so you need to ask for the VIP lounge access, if that is what you want. If you are staying at the Royal Tower, you can check in at the separate Royal Tower check in desk. There is a dinner show at this hotel as well as a BBQ dinner. There is a ATM on site and a convenient store on the hotel property. There are also resort mates that can cater to your kids the whole day, if you want to have some quality with your spouse, or just want to go shopping or play golf. Ask the front desk for details. Also, there is allot of shuttle buses and taxis at this hotel. Great place to stay and dine with your friends, special one or family. There is just too many great things to say about this resort, so the best thing is to go experience it, enjoy!

Room Tip: Get the Royal Tower suite with VIP Lounge access
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
MirandaA-QCManager, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Hafa Adai boyboyk,

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you had a memorable experience and enjoyed staying at our resort. Guests who book a Royal Club room or higher room category, have the benefit of checking in/out at the Royal Tower Customer Service Center and may enjoy access to the Royal Club Lounge.

PIC does offer a special service for in-house child guests at the Kids Club, where children enjoy indoor and outdoor activities under the watch of our friendly Clubmates!

Thank you again for sharing your comments and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

It is a great place for family get away especially toddlers since plenty activities for kids at PIC Guam. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfort and walking distance from other major restaurants and shops on Tumon Bay.

Right across PIC a Teppanyaki Restaurant Shogun great entertainment for family dinner or lunch. Next to Shogun ABC Store where souvenirs and snacks can be bought for kids or late night snack.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MirandaA-QCManager, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Hafa Adai baldis328,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. PIC also has several restaurants within the hotel and a Boutiki store that is open until 3:00 am for our guests' convenience. We hope you will get to indulge in these available services on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My family and I booked a room as a graduation gift for me. All standard rooms were fully booked so we were offered the Royal Club rooms. I was a bit skeptical about it because I felt that it was not necessary to pay that much for a room when all we wanted to do is swim. Boy, was I wrong! When we checked in, we were to sit in this Royal club center and a very nice lady helped us, I wasn't able to get her name. She was very thorough in the information she gave us. As we got to our room, which was in the main tower on the 20th floor, we were in awe. We went straight to the balcony. The view of the resort and ocean was spectacular. I lived on Guam for so long but I was still amazed. Although the bathroom didn't look as Royal and the floor was not entirely carpeted, the beds were very comfy. My family and I were able to receive free appetizers during happy hour and complimentary breakfast in the morning. The servers in the lounge were very welcoming and friendly. I love it! The resort has changed since I've last been here,but nonetheless it is still fun! Definitely great for the whole family. I'll be coming back again! Hopefully soon!

Stayed: May 2016

Hafa Adai jba96,

Congratulations on your graduation and thank you for choosing to celebrate your accomplishment at our resort!

It gives us great pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your Royal Club experience. Guests who book in the Royal Tower have the benefit of checking-in/out at the Royal Tower Customer Service Center and may enjoy access to the Royal Club Lounge. Above all, we are most pleased that our employees' hospitality contributed to your memorable stay.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near fture!