All reviewsdinner showwater slideskids clubate lunch at the buffetinternational buffetstyle resortshallow poolkids paradisekorean guestshotel roomthe hotel offersbeach accesspicwindsurfingkmartstaycationfilipino
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed for one night only. We love the waterpark. There are so many options for the kids. They never get bored! When we got back to the room, we called guest services for extra pillows and blankets. The gentleman who handled my call seemed to have a language barrier, I had to explain my requests more than once. We waited for almost 30 minutes before we got our requests. The housekeeper who delivered the pillows and blankets was very kind! She apologized for how late it was and the fact that she had to come back with the blankets, (probably the language barrier I mentioned) but she was so apologetic and sincere. Had a smile on and seemed to enjoy her job there. I did not get her name. She deserves to be mentioned to her manager. Her service to guests will keep more coming back. Please take note amd give her a very big thank you. We stayed from July 23-24, 2017 in room 317. Nonetheless, my family loves PIC! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica L
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Jessica L,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at PIC.

We apologize for the difficulty you experienced while making your requests. We have many multilingual employees at our resort to accommodate our diverse visitors. Nonetheless, we do not want our guests inconvenienced by language barriers so we’ll be sure to discuss your comments with our team and work on ways to improve our communication skills.

We are very pleased to tell you that we’ve identified the housekeeper that assisted you during your stay. Her name is Alpina. We immediately informed the housekeeping department about your review and they were ecstatic that one of their employees was recognized for service excellence! Alpina was also very happy to hear the news and appreciates the recognition!

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know that Alpina made a positive impact on your PIC experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My family and I went to see the PIC dinner/cultural show, and honestly, this was an insult to the Polynesian and Guam culture. We have been to several "cultural shows" before (including ones in Hawaii) and they have never been like this. The PIC has taken the traditional culture of Polynesia and Guam and turned it into some techno/remixed/rave dance. It was extremely weird and almost too hard to watch. Also, the traditional outfits were metallic and neon, what? It just didn't make sense to us why they needed to go so over the top with their entertainment when the traditional dances and outfits are more than enough entertainment. Lastly, the show itself last only about 40-45 minutes, which we thought was a little short. If your looking for a nice island dance show, this is NOT it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jared M
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hafa Adai Jared M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are sorry the show wasn’t quite what you were hoping to experience but we do thank you for visiting our Pacific Fantasies Dinner Show; the longest running dinner show on Guam. We agree that such exciting cultural entertainment should be a bit longer. We’ve taken note of your comments and will use them in our constant effort to provide guests with the best possible experience, here at PIC.

Pacific Islands Club Guam

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The water park here is amazing. My family and myself had a very great time here. Kids can spend all day here and don't feel bored or tired. Swimming thru aquarium is superb, as you can actually swim with all kind of beautiful fish. If you want, please also enjoy the dinner here, the show is really nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Hafa Adai joshuah378!

Thank you for posting a review about your recent visit to PIC. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We definitely agree that the swim-thru aquarium is superb; truly a one-of-a-kind experience! Our Pacific Fantasies Dinner Show is also a very popular choice for many of our guests. The fire show is a must-see!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I requested for an ocean view with loads of sunshine whiles making my booking which I was not given. On arrival at the hotel I requested again and I was told to keep checking daily (Really?).... my room was dirty so was the bathroom....
No complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear sadiebrooke,

Thank you for posting a review. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us.

We attempted to search for your reservation with PIC to see what room category you booked, however we were unable to find it. If you booked a room in one of the Oceana Towers, an ocean view is not guaranteed as it would depend on the room category you choose. On the other hand, if you booked a room in the Royal Tower you definitely would have enjoyed an ocean front view from your guestroom balcony.

We do our best to accommodate specific requests, though requests such as a preferred view from your room are based on availability. We regret that we were not able to not meet your expectation in this regard.

We notified our housekeeping team about your comments on the room and bathroom being dirty. We will certainly address this with our housekeepers to ensure cleaning standards are followed at all times.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you will return to PIC and allow us the opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

To be honest, I visited in 2006. I have stayed here twice, and I have wanted to return ever since. It was the best holiday I've ever had. Maybe one year I'll get to go back.
The hotel is lovely, our room was the one of the less flash cheaper, but nevertheless great.
The water park and grounds are paradise. At night the paths were lit by flambos, it was magical.
There is a beach at this hotel with amazing snorkeling. I spent many hours floating amongst a myriad of tropical rainbow fish.
On one occasion, a rainshower swept in. I will always remember feeling the warm rain pounding my back, whilst I watched angel fish swimming amongst the coral.
This hotel and location is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear DnA000,

Although your last visit to PIC was some time ago, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review! There are so many new features added to the hotel since 2006: new restaurants, countless waterpark activities, and renovated areas of the property. You'll be sure to create even better memories at your next stay!

We hope you will return soon. A wonderful experience awaits you!