All reviewsdinner showwater slideskids clubate lunch at the buffetinternational buffetstyle resortshallow poolkids paradisekorean guestshotel roomthe hotel offersbeach accesspicwindsurfingkmartstaycationfilipino
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Seriously sux...
I have never write a bad review before but here? Ummmm think again

We made a reservation three days before check in. Of course by expensive rate. Today we checked in and so surprised that so loud noise coming from the door. That weird loud noise coming from the toilet. All my kids panic by that noise so i called the operator to change the room. They said they will send engineer but can not change the room after 30mins two guy came and fix the toilet using the soap which we did not even touched. I asked to change the room one more time but the operator asked me pay 50box per night to change the room.
Here is absolutely not worth to stay paying 450 dollar per day to stay.
Room condition is really old and bad and smelly. Still packed with people so you have to wait every restaurants.

Never ever come this place again
Don't know why still my country ppl recommend this place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear 620주연김,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Our records confirm your report of noise coming from the toilet in your room. Such noise would indicate that a part may be due for replacing, which could have started after the room had been cleaned. Nonetheless, our housekeeping managers are investigating the incident to see if it was overlooked by the cleaning attendants. We assure you that this is not a typical occurrence. We are also concerned about your comments regarding the maintenance staff using the soap in your bathroom. This is quite unusual as our employees are well-trained on proper etiquette when assisting guests in any case. We identified the employees that completed the repair and will interview them to get more information. Appropriate measures will be taken to ensure our employees are following PIC service standards at all times.

We regret that the arrangement we made with you to change rooms did not meet your expectations. We hope that your decision to stay in the same room did not further hinder your PIC experience. Please note that the room you stayed in is scheduled for thorough inspection to ensure it is in proper condition after your departure.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your time with us. We hope that your transfer to the airport went smoothly and that the front desk manager assisted you with all your needs. We’ll be sure to use your feedback in our efforts to further improve the PIC experience for all our guests.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have to admit that the holiday spent in PIC was really fun and enjoyable. Especially for my six year old daughter, the time when we spent in PIC was unforgettable experience.

The facilities are old but they are fine enough to play and the workers are kind and fun. The food served in Skylight Buffet Restaurant was salty but it was ok for me on the last day.

I am surely able to say that I will come again here if someone ask me to come back

to PIC.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hafa Adai 김동근,

Thank you for posting a review of your PIC experience.

We are delighted that your family's time with us was unforgettable! We are in the process of upgrading several areas of the resort, including facilities in the waterpark. The upkeep of our property is a priority to us and we do our best to ensure all areas are well-maintained for our guests.

We've taken note of your comment about the salty food at Skylight and will share it with our kitchen team. If you would like to specify the dishes that you found salty, we encourage you to send us a message with details. This would be most helpful in our efforts to make improvements.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit to PIC!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

As a local resident, I like spending weekend staycations at different hotels. PIC is one of the hotels that is always on my list. The hotel staff are always so friendly and helpful. Nothing beats the waterpark on Guam. My toddler loved the Siheky Splash Pool! The hotel room we stayed was nice and spacious. I think they remodeled it from the last time we were there which was last year. The only downside was the wifi was spotty during our stay. The other amenities that we enjoyed was the Gym and the Boutiki where we bought snacks and water. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara M
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hafa Adai Sara M,

Thank you for choosing PIC for one of your weekend staycations! We are delighted that you and your family had a pleasant stay.

Some of our guest rooms were renovated recently so it’s likely you had stayed in one of them. We’re glad you found your room comfortable. We apologize that the Wi-Fi service did not meet your expectations. We realize that Wi-Fi service is important to our guests so we’ve been working with our provider on upgrading the internet connection and speed in all towers. The Royal Tower was completed earlier this year and Oceana A was completed a month ago. We anticipate that Oceana B will be completed before the end of the year.

We are continuing enhancement efforts throughout the property so you can look forward to more improvements on your future visits.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed for one night only. We love the waterpark. There are so many options for the kids. They never get bored! When we got back to the room, we called guest services for extra pillows and blankets. The gentleman who handled my call seemed to have a language barrier, I had to explain my requests more than once. We waited for almost 30 minutes before we got our requests. The housekeeper who delivered the pillows and blankets was very kind! She apologized for how late it was and the fact that she had to come back with the blankets, (probably the language barrier I mentioned) but she was so apologetic and sincere. Had a smile on and seemed to enjoy her job there. I did not get her name. She deserves to be mentioned to her manager. Her service to guests will keep more coming back. Please take note amd give her a very big thank you. We stayed from July 23-24, 2017 in room 317. Nonetheless, my family loves PIC! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica L
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Jessica L,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at PIC.

We apologize for the difficulty you experienced while making your requests. We have many multilingual employees at our resort to accommodate our diverse visitors. Nonetheless, we do not want our guests inconvenienced by language barriers so we’ll be sure to discuss your comments with our team and work on ways to improve our communication skills.

We are very pleased to tell you that we’ve identified the housekeeper that assisted you during your stay. Her name is Alpina. We immediately informed the housekeeping department about your review and they were ecstatic that one of their employees was recognized for service excellence! Alpina was also very happy to hear the news and appreciates the recognition!

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know that Alpina made a positive impact on your PIC experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My family and I went to see the PIC dinner/cultural show, and honestly, this was an insult to the Polynesian and Guam culture. We have been to several "cultural shows" before (including ones in Hawaii) and they have never been like this. The PIC has taken the traditional culture of Polynesia and Guam and turned it into some techno/remixed/rave dance. It was extremely weird and almost too hard to watch. Also, the traditional outfits were metallic and neon, what? It just didn't make sense to us why they needed to go so over the top with their entertainment when the traditional dances and outfits are more than enough entertainment. Lastly, the show itself last only about 40-45 minutes, which we thought was a little short. If your looking for a nice island dance show, this is NOT it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jared M
Miranda A, Manager at Pacific Islands Club Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hafa Adai Jared M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are sorry the show wasn’t quite what you were hoping to experience but we do thank you for visiting our Pacific Fantasies Dinner Show; the longest running dinner show on Guam. We agree that such exciting cultural entertainment should be a bit longer. We’ve taken note of your comments and will use them in our constant effort to provide guests with the best possible experience, here at PIC.

Pacific Islands Club Guam