US$354
US$270
US$231
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

US$622
US$78
US$83
US$81
  • Pool
All reviewsaqua restaurantsoi restaurantlobby loungethai foodalfredobirthday dinnertiramisubeautiful hotelfive star hotelview of tumon bayroom conditionother hotelsbeach barbreakfast buffetserveralanasteakhouse
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Checked in at 11am. They said room will be ready by 3pm. For the mean time I stayed at my friend’s room because she already got hers. By 2pm I called reception, they said room still not ready but they will send my room keys to my friend’s room once ready. 3pm came still no room keys. Tried calling reception but no one was answering. I went down to check, there was a long line of guests trying to check in. Reception was understaffed and they were real slow in managing guests. I was able to get my room keys by 4pm, I didnt even bother falling in line, I just demanded that they hand me my keys. Room was okay, there was a leak in the toilet but I was just too tired to even complain and ask for another room. My friend’s toilet was leaking too, she was transfered to another room. Another friend had a faulty AC and was also transfered. This hotel is too pricey for such awful service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Macy E,
We apologize for our shortcomings in service you have experienced during your time with us. This is certainly not standard practice as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your comments have been well noted and have been addressed. We hope to welcome you back to a better experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made a trip to Guam with my family for vacation.

My experiences at Dusit Thani was great. Probably Dusit Thani is the best place where we could stay in Guam.

The hote is very clean and well-managed. Overall facilities are excellent, esp. lobby lounge is supreme. Its food and ocean view is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear skshin,
Thank you for taking time to review us! We appreciate your great feedback. We would love to welcome you back again soon. If you haven't already, we recommend signing up to Dusit Gold (It's FREE!) to avail of many great discounts on rooms and restaurants. Safe travels!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great night having a dinner at alfredos, every thing was so smooth specialy our server mac, he serves very well and professionally good. We will recommend the alfredos on our friends and relatives.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time to review us! Alfredo's is truly a great restaurant! We thank you for your kind endorsment. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here with a group and really enjoyed the Sunday Brunch. Absolutely amazing food, deserts and mimosas! My only complaint is that the dining room which is beautiful with all of the big windows and great view, did get kind of hot and we asked for them to adjust the A/C but I don’t think they were able to. Certainly not a deal breaker.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for stopping by! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your visit. We apologize for the room temperature. We are actually in the process of installing a slight tint to the windows to help keep the room cool. If you haven't already, please sign up for Dusit Gold as it will allow you 20% off. It's FREE!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay started with the desire to experience a Global 5+ Star establishment by saving enough to spend a special weekend. To our dismay, our advanced reservations were mixed up that it took a while to straighten things causing my wife to fume and almost canceling our stay. This confusion and chaos followed us to the Aqua restaurant and this is when the magic of their management team begins. As my wife was expressing our concerns to management, we were assured that they will correct the situation as best they could. We were a little skeptical at first, but manage to have a wonderful breakfast. As we were resting in our rooms, another manager visited us and again, assured us that our concerns will be addressed and that we are to notify them if any other issues pop up. It was then that we realized, we never experienced this level of management concern from any of the other establishments in our travels, and a personal visit face to face never happened. Now if this doesn't impress anyone reading this, maybe the following sentence will. As a good will gesture, management instructed that we contact them prior to our next visit so that they will insure that our stay will be memorable and comfortable. Now as average travelers, promises do not guarantee anything, but in this case, Dusit Thani came through. My Son and his family decided to treat themselves to brunch at Aqua, so they contacted the Hotel. As my son repeatedly reminds everyone, "Dusit Thani came through with their promises"! They had a wonderful and memorable brunch. We share this experience with friends and relatives and will never forget the amazing management team at Dusit Thani. Si Yu'us Ma'ase everyone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear CPFam,
Once again we would like to apologize for the complications you have experienced with your reservation. We are happy to hear that our response to the situation has left you with a positive impression. Nonetheless, this is not standard practice. We thank you for your kind understanding. We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed your time with us. We would love to welcome you back again soon! Safe travels!