“Smokin great flavor.”

Arrowhead Archery & BBQ
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Hodgenville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

These folks are doing it up right. Brisket,pulled pork, baked beans it doesn't matter what we try there it has all been delicious. Thank you all for bringing this good food to our area. Keep smokin up those great flavors.

2  Thank funwithwife

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was some good tastin' BBQ. The brisket chopped plate was ample for lunch with bread, excellent Coles slaw and some lip smakin' hot BBQ sauce. The chicken wings were absolutely the biggest wings I have ever eatin'. The smokiness and the sauce was fantastic and to die for. The others had the baby backs that were meaty and finger lickin' good as was described to me. Service was basic but very easy going. The weird thing about AABBQ is the archery range and store in the same building. But don't worry the food is a big bulls eye as far as I'm concerned. We we were on our way to Bardstown after the Mammoth caves and happened on this BBQ joint. We were totally not sorry.

4  Thank Joel K
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I were traveling to michigan from florida and stopped in for lunch on the recommendation of family members that live in elizabethtown ky, best pulled pork sandwich we ever had. The pork was very tender and moist, the potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, mac and cheese were out of this world. My wife also enjoyed watching the men on the archery range.

If you are ever traveling through Hodgenville, ky you have to stop in for anything on the menu. The staff is very kind and helpful. The food was so good we ordered two dinners to go, put them in the cooler and ate them in a cabin on lake micigan at sunset

5  Thank Terry K
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Elizabethtown held their first annual festival LAST year in 2013. Out of the many vendors that were out there, I took a chance on them. I had the pulled pork with their special made hot bbq sauce and some sides. My goodness!! Was it amazing and delicious!! When I came back this year, today 5/24/2014, I looked specifically for them only! Their food is so good and my whole family loves them! i Googled them and found they were only 30 minutes away!! Now my family will have lots of visits tot his place! Thank you AA BBQ!! I hope you all continue to come every year! I definitely will spread he word for business your way!! =)

2  Thank MH3162014
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I loved the location alongside an archery shop and indoor range. They were friendly as could be, the menu is focused, and the pork sandwich was excellent. You can add the homemade sauce to your taste. The meat was smoky and very tender. We'll have to go back at dinner time so that we can try the ribs. The potato salad was good, very mayonnaisey, and my aunt thought the baked potato was excellent. We loved the coconut pie, too. Note: closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.

2  Thank Rob R