“Heaven by the sea” 5 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Heaven by the sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

My husband and I splurged for spa treatments and a massage. Pricey but you'll see why. Zen-like setting, water/tea, robes, saunas, pampering tables in the elegant bathrooms to use before and after your treatments.......nice, professional staff. My husbands first time ever and he couldn't stop "aahhhhing" all afternoon. I highly recommend the Sugar body exfoliation!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank TollerAdventures

Lothian, Maryland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Over the top”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I was visiting with my friends for a surprise birthday weekend away, and the ladies at the spa were warm and inviting. They treated us like royalty! I can't wait to go back there, soon, I hope! The place was clean, each room looked like no one had ever been in it and the colors on the walls were so peaceful. Made for the perfect morning of pampering.

Visited October 2012
Trinity, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

The therapists were very friendly and adequate at their craft. The facility is very nice but having to go up stairs to the massage room is a real negative. Hard to manuver coming down those steps when you are in a massage coma!

flora il
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

My husband had an 80 minute swedish and he thouroughly enjoyed. He was very pleased with the service and the price is comparable to a cruise or a city.

Bar Harbor, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had a facial a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier. The lady was so sweet (I can't recall her name at the moment, Darcy perhaps?) She was very sweet and made the experience wonderful. I have acne-prone skin and got a facial geared towards that, and its like I have a new complexion... I can't wait to schedule my next visit. Overall, the entire staff was friendly, the facilities we clean and inviting, and I never wanted to leave. On another note, the pricing is great- its a spa so its not free but I feel as though its very fairly priced