We stayed in the Mt. Desert Suite and it had 2 bedrooms and a large bathroom with soaking tub. Plenty of space for parents, and 2 young adult children. The inn's location in Bar Harbor allowed us to walk into town each evening and enjoy the grounds of the inn. The breakfast was delicious and we ate outside in the garden. The suites are in a separate building from the inn and are quiet and private-a nice perk! The inn is an easy drive to Acadia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine