3 night stay. Very pleased. Good, quiet,roomy old Victorian room;air conditioning;well appointed bathroom with Jacuzzi.Great breakfast,cookies and wine late afternoon.Very easy short walk to all main activities. Cold bottled water all the time. Can store leftovers in special refridge. Very friendly owner and staff.Reasonable rates. House key if you stay out really late. Would recommend for a low key comfortable stay. The third night we stayed in the rear downstairs cottage with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen which we did not need, but would be good for a larger group or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine