My husband and I stayed in the South Suite for 2 nights. This was a last minute booking and the only available room/suite. It was beyond our expectations. There was a queen size canopy bed in the spacious bedroom, a combination dining area and den with a small kitchenette and bathroom with a garden tub and shower. It was very clean. We walked to downtown Bar Harbor, which took about 10 -15 minutes. Hannaford's grocery store is also within walking distance. Breakfast was delicious. (Waffles, muffins, egg bake-or what we call quiche, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, juices and coffee and more) The whole staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. We would definitely stay at Mira Monte Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine