Just returned from a two day stay at the Mira Monte Inn. This is an elegant Inn, yet has a real welcoming atmosphere. Marian Burns and her staff make you feel right at home. The breakfasts are terrific, and the casual nightly wine and cheese outings make it easy to converse with Marian and her staff, as well as with Inn guests. It's on;y a short walk to charming downtown Bar Harbor, and a few miles to the entrance to Acadia National Park.
If you stay in only one place in the Bar Harbor region, this is it. A delight !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine