“Closed before the posted time”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #101 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Reviewed 14 September 2018

We stopped in about 755 PM and decided to make a stop and come back for subs. We came back at 830 when the sign stated it closed at 9 PM. I even said and the gal had to hear me that we would come back. We knocked on window and she looked up and shook her head no. Not customer friendly. Don't post a sign on open and close and not abide by it.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The food is the usual good Subway food, but there are no tables or chairs in this small establishment, so there was no place to actually eat the food here.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The food tastes like subway food and the I like that they do not gouge you for cost because it is in a tourist town. Be warned that there is no seating or restroom. Standard subway fare.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We picked up a couple subs here to take to Acadia National Park and it was just what we needed. Not many food options in Acadia (unless you want to sit down at the Jordan House) so we found some rocks and enjoyed the scenery eating subway.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered 2 salads here. Food was the same as at all other Subways. The guy making my salad was a bit heavy-handed with the dressing before I had a chance to say, 'Stop.' Otherwise food was ok. Good location. Ordered my food as take-out. Quick service.