“Definitely an Irish pub”

Leary's Landing Irish Pub
Ranked #16 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Small menu with typical Irish pub food, that is done well. The fish was fresh and fried well, though the chips were a little soggy. Tasty, but not crisp at all. They have a nice beer and liquor selection, and some good looking cocktails too. Much more of a pub that serves food, than a restaurant. I'd return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch hoping to find something different than everything else that's in Bar Harbor, which is hard! The Simple Salad is very refreshing and different. It has a little bit of mint and a champagne vinaigrette. I had it with the fried haddock, and it was awesome. The best salad I've had in Bar Harbor!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They saved the day, my niece had arranged with another establishment to have a gathering for her pre-wedding day (rehearsal dinner). The other establishment bailed at the last minute, and Leary's stepped in to help her out. They have an interesting draft beer menu, and very tasty appetizer menu. Had their BBQ Wings, Hot Wings (just like I like them), and what I think was a Stout Beer flavor sauce. And can we talk French Fries!!!! I don't what was on them (they were so tasty I couldn't stop eating them). They had a lovely cheese board with some selected deli meats. It was a great crowd, I'm sorry if we were loud, but hey it was a wedding party. I can't thank Leary's enough for stepping in and making it a wondering time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited June 21. Firstly our server and barman Travis was great. Friendly, funny, and attentive. Next was the food. My wife had the Fish and chips and I had the Prime Rib Sandwich and both were awesome!
We have eaten at many different restaurants in Bar Harbor and this one goes into the list as a have to return.
Go and enjoy, you cannot go wrong.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Leary's Landing is a very friendly bar. Lots of people with lots to say. A fun place to spend an afternoon. Or the whole day.