This was our 2nd time at the Villager. First time was 4 yrs ago, same weekend, right after July 4th. That time we walked in and got a room, for only about $120.
This time we booked a package online, including dinner at Bar Harbor Inn (amazing lobster dinner outside, with unbeatable views) 2 breakfasts at same, and either a cruise on a 4 masted schooner or 3 hr narrated tour of Acadia Natl Park. We chose the tour and it was really good.
The motel is clean, has a nice pool, is right downtown, so you can walk everywhere. Other guests were friendly motorcyclists and people from all over.
We will stay there again and NOT wait 4 yrs to go back. Rates were $159/night, but it was cheaper to buy the dinner/breakfast/tour package, since you should do that stuff anyway.
The bed was super comfortable too, which is important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly, affordable lodging with modern amenities conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bar Harbor Villager Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Villager Motel Bar Harbor
- Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Villager Motel Maine