“All you ever need”
Two units
Upstairs bedroom Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Back yard for relaxing and eating
Explorer buses offer free travel
Village Green in the fall
Drive or ride bikes on the Park Roads
Walk down to Thunder Hole
Cadillac Mountain
View this as you walk the Ocean Drive Path
Thunder Hole
Winter scenes at Ocean Drive
Living room with sleeper sofa
Kitchen area
Hallway to downstairs bathroom
Take a Whale Watch passing Ocean Drive area
Walk the Shore Path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
3 Oct 2013
Thank you for taking time to do a review for me! I really think it helps when people are looking for a place to stay.
I know you all enjoyed your time here in Acadia as well as side trips you took. After talking to you I could tell you did a lot while here. One week sometimes isn't enough because there is so much to see and do. You're always welcome to stay at my place again if you do come back to the area. I enjoyed meeting all of you and am glad you enjoyed you're stay.
Thanks for leaving things in tip top shape.
Valencia
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

29 Sep 2013
Hi Kent and family,
You made it through the week with great weather for getting out and exploring the island. Since you had been here before but awhile ago I'm sure you saw some changes in town. Needless to say, you can't beat Acadia for the beauty here!
I'm glad you all had a good time and that I got to meet your parents.
Thanks for contacting me and deciding to stay at my place. I am glad you found things to your satisfaction.
ME
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

7 Jul 2013
Hi there,
I really enjoyed meeting all of you and especially liked my note from the little one and it is now in the guestbook ! So cute !
isn't it funny that I would have some of your products in my rental. Who would of thought. The guestbook was bought from one of my oher guests so guess she liked your products, too.
I am glad that you had a good time and survivied BeeHive. There was an accident there just last week where someone fell and broke a leg.
I look forward to you coming back at a later time and maybe spend more time in the area.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
DeeDee Shields
AL
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

23 Jun 2013
A big thank you for a very positive review!! Im so happy you had a great time on your first visit to Acadia and for the most part had some good days!
It would of been nice if you could of stayed a little longer but at least now you can think about a possible trip back to the area now that you know what Acadia as to offer.
You all were a pleasure to meet and I thank you for choosing my place to stay while on your vacation.
Our goal is to not only offer you a clean and comfortable place to stay but to also, give you some tips that might make your stay and outside adventures even more enjoyable.
Thanks again for a great write up. Hope someday you can visit the area again.
Enjoy the rest of your summer !
Rhode Island
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Rugged travelers
2 Jul 2014
Thanks for taking time to do a review for me . Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that some time you can come back.
I am happy that your stay here was a positive one and that you all had a great time.
I would be happy to help you with future stays should you return to Acadia and need a place to stay.
MA
Reviewed 1 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

1 Jan 2013
Dear Nancy and David,
It was nice to have someone stay at my place over the holidays. I am happy that you both were comfortable here and that you also got out and did a few things even though it was cold. How nice to hear you took advantage of our YMCA. I thought you would find it welcoming.
Wishing you both a Happy New Year in 2013 !
I hope someday you will consider staying in my rental another time. Thanks so much for leaving it in great condition ! I am looking forward to maybe seeing you again on another one of your vacations.

LA
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
4 Nov 2012
Hi to all of you,
Thanks for taking the time to do a review for me. I am glad your trip to Maine was a good one and staying at my place was a good experience. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and views about my place. I appreciate it ! Hope to have you back sometime.
DeeDee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$275
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing