“It was spotless and had everything you could ever...”
Two units
Upstairs bedroom Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Back yard for relaxing and eating
Explorer buses offer free travel
Village Green in the fall
Drive or ride bikes on the Park Roads
Walk down to Thunder Hole
Cadillac Mountain
View this as you walk the Ocean Drive Path
Thunder Hole
Winter scenes at Ocean Drive
Living room with sleeper sofa
Kitchen area
Hallway to downstairs bathroom
Take a Whale Watch passing Ocean Drive area
Walk the Shore Path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nutinbutf...
Sparta, New Jersey
“It was spotless and had everything you could ever need on a vacation”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

DeeDee is wonderful. She can't do enough for you. The house is wonderful and spotless and there is nothing that you have to bring with you for a great vacation. It feels like you are home and the named home away from home is perfect.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact it was within walking distance to almost everything
Liked least: I liked everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
18 Sep 2014
Please come back. Thank you for the positive review as I want my guests to be comfortable staying here and have things available that might make their vacation a memorial one.
Thanks,
dd5304
Baltimore, Maryland
“The perfect Vacation Rental!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I travel often, and this house was the most comfortable and certainly the cleanest I have ever stayed at. I had read in the reviews that it was "immaculately clean" and that was no exaggeration. DeeDee the owner was always available by phone or email to answer questions or offer dining suggestions, and she even gave us a brief tour of Bar Harbor when we arrived. It was a short walk to everything, including grocery store, restaurants, shops and the harbor area.The house was even nicer than the photos depicted, spacious and well stocked with everything we needed. The backyard was private and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this rental, and we will return!

Liked best: Cleanliness of house & location
Liked least: nothing!
Friends getaway
23 Jul 2014
Hello to all four of you!
It was nice to get to know a little about you girls, too, since I was able to take you for a short tour before taking you to the rental. I think it was nice that you had a couple of days with just you two girls, before your husbands joined you after their fishing trip.
Glad you took advantage of the deck out back! I will say you looked very relaxed.
Thanks for taking time to do a review for me. The positive feed back is always appreciated.
I hope you do get to visit the area again and if so I hope I can accommodate all of you.
jodkat2
Jackson, Michigan
“"Home Away From Home" Vacation”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This "Home Away From Home" was the perfect choice for our stay in Bar Harbor. Place was immaculate with plenty of space and Dee Dee goes the extra mile to make her guests feel welcome and comfortable. What a pleasant surprise to arrive to a loaf of homemade bread which we thoroughly enjoyed. Being able to walk to the restaurants, shops and tours we took advantage of was ideal. The menus provided of local eating establishments was also a very nice touch. Will definitely be recommending this get away to family and friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Cleanliness, location
Your age range 50-64
18 Sep 2014
Glad you enjoyed your bread. It was a pleasure to make it for you. I, always, think maybe you would enjoy it toasted in the morning with your coffee or tea.
Glad you had a good time while you were here. There is always a lot to do, with not always time to get it all done. So---you will have to come back sometime!
Please call if I can help you with your next visit to Acadia.
Thanks again.
J M
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Lovely, Clean and Spacious”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This house was large, immaculately maintained and very well furnished. We were a group of six friends and the house is exactly what we were hoping it would be; close to the park and the center of Bar Harbor & spacious enough for all of us without being too large and very clean, especially the bathrooms and kitchen.
Dee Dee was a pleasure to deal with and made sure we had everything we needed. We had a great barbecue on the grill out back and found pretty much any thing we needed in the kitchen.
Would definitely recommend the house and the place to anyone.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean and well maintained everything was
Liked least: Nothing. Loved the place
2 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for the positive review. I take pride in my rentals and want others to be comfortable and enjoy their stay here. Not only do I make sure it is clean but I want it furnished with all that they might need while on vacation and not have to pack it up before they leave home. Thank you for leaving things in good condition. It was nice meeting all of you !
Enjoy your day!
CO
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
6 May 2014
Hello Chalie and family,
Your review was very nice, thank you so much. I am happy to hear that you all found my place comfortable and close to the towns restaurants, etc. I wish you had more time to explore the carriage paths, etc. but know it was a quick trip to attend the graduation.
Thanks again for staying! I want my guests to be comfortable when staying here and try to give them a warm welcome !
Marietta
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
3 Oct 2013
Thank you for taking time to do a review for me! I really think it helps when people are looking for a place to stay.
I know you all enjoyed your time here in Acadia as well as side trips you took. After talking to you I could tell you did a lot while here. One week sometimes isn't enough because there is so much to see and do. You're always welcome to stay at my place again if you do come back to the area. I enjoyed meeting all of you and am glad you enjoyed you're stay.
Thanks for leaving things in tip top shape.
Valencia
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
29 Sep 2013
Hi Kent and family,
You made it through the week with great weather for getting out and exploring the island. Since you had been here before but awhile ago I'm sure you saw some changes in town. Needless to say, you can't beat Acadia for the beauty here!
I'm glad you all had a good time and that I got to meet your parents.
Thanks for contacting me and deciding to stay at my place. I am glad you found things to your satisfaction.
DeeDee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing