Fieldside Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Acadia Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$131
Best Western Acadia Park Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$102
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$152
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$162
Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$120
Bar Harbor Manor(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$108
Bar Harbor Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
Acadia Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$130
West Street Hotel(Bar Harbor)
US$245
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I just got back from four nights at the Fieldside suites and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. It was a short drive to Bar Harbor and Acadia and Andrea was super helpful if we needed anything. If you are looking for a place with room service or extra frills, this isn't the place for you. But if you want a comfortable place to rest your head while you are taking in this absolutely beautiful part of Maine, this is the spot!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth O
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Had a great stay! Room was very nice! King size bed,nice hot showers and an incredible view!Room was very very clean and the pool was sweet! Very close to downtown and took the shuttle which dropped us right out front. There is an entrance to Acadia national park right up the road!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mjhartley
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I rented 3 rooms for my Elopement Ceremony on Sand Beach. Andrea was very helpful and accomadating with my daily changing schedule. I must have called/emailed her 4-5 times with add-ons or changes and she was very helpful and understanding. Once we arrived, Matt came out almost immediately to introduce himself and ask if there is anything we may need. The rooms were clean, well organized and very well stocked with everything (coffee maker, hair dryer, plenty of big towels, dishes, etc). I was able to fit everything we brought for the wedding. I also have a 6 month old son, we were able to fit his crib comfortably in the room. I never once heard thier dog bark or the traffic passing by. I would highly recommend Fieldside Suites for your stay. Also, the view is amazing and Acadia is very close by. Thank you for a great expierence Andrea and Matt. We look forward to staying with you again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa_H_0315
Reviewed 10 August 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our 3 night stay at the FieldSide Suites in Bar Harbor Maine in August 2011! The owners, Andrea and Matt were welcoming and helped make our stay one too remember. We stayed in room #3 which was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed – hair dryer, extra towels, extra blankets, extra pillows, a dinette which included cooking utensils, plates and glasses. The shower had plenty of hot water along with incredible water pressure. There was no A/C but with the windows open and a fan (which was provided) we had a restful nights on the king size bed. The property was within walking distance of an ice cream shop, a small grocery store and mini golf. Mini golf was a pleasurable activity to do while winding down after a exploring the island on bicycles. We woke to beautiful views of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park every day.
We spent time outside our room relaxing on comfortable wicker chairs, and in the heated pool which was cleanest of any hotel which we have ever stayed.
We also spent time downtown during the height of tourist season. We enjoyed the variety of shops and had no problem finding tasty places to eat including Café This Way, The McKay’s Pubic House and Eden (a vegetarian restaurant Matt and Andrea recommended to us…it was FANTASTIC).
S & T Heffner
Concord, NH

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SarahHeff
Reviewed 4 August 2011

FieldSide Suites is simple, extremely clean, cozy and I would come back again in a heartbeat. Andrea was great on the phone, helped give us all the information we needed and everything was waiting for us just as she promised. Matt came over and introduced himself, and we just loved hearing the history of the place and how long it's been in the family. They have taken great care to update the suites while also helping you disconnect from the outside world. It was one of the best nights sleep I've had on my trip. Plus, they are pet friednly, and our dog Zeus just loved it here! There is a huge field for him to run in and they let us know all the places he could go in Bar Harbor. We would definitely stay here again, and I would highly recommend it! The only thing I didn't like was check out is at 10-I wasn't ready to leave! :)

Room Tip: No A/C, but they provide a fan and with the windows open it really is comfortable. We had an extra fan in case, but didn't need it.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family