“Heavenly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage Bar Harbor - MOVED

Massage Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar Harbor's favorite Massage Studio has expanded! Massage Bar Harbor has brought all it's fine therapists to a new waterfront location. The new location, (Massage Bar Harbor and Body Shop) has a full line of Professional Massage treatments to pamper you from head to toe. Massage, Walk in Chair Massage, Couples Massage, Body Wraps, Scrubs and much more. You can also browse in our body boutique where you will find locally handmade soaps, lotions and other body products. Book today with one of our highly skilled therapists.
Old Town, Maine
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

After hearing the great reviews from family they booked my husband and I for a massage with Nikki. Even though it is an hour away from my home it is well worth the travel. Nikki discussed problem areas for us and left us feeling just great. We have decided we would like to try to book a massage a month now!

Visited December 2013

DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband has weekly massages to help with back issues. We looked for a therapist while we were on vacation in Maine. We both had massages with Nikki and were very impressed. She is terrific!

Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I highly recommend Nikki for a fabulous, professional massage in a lovely room. Some therapists just "have the touch" and she does - 100%. She is unique in her ability to massage deeply without any discomfort. Go for the 1 1/2 session - you will be glad you did.
Loved meeting you Nikki. I'll be back anytime I'm in Bar Harbor.

blaine
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Nikki's massage was one of the best I have ever had. She definitely knows what she is doing and is as nice as she can be! I would definitely recommend her?

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're in the mood for a great massage….”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

My husband and I celebrated his retirement from the Air Force and our 50th birthdays with a trip through New England in October. We did a lot of biking and hiking, so we decided that his and her massages would be a great way to relax our weary muscles. Half way up Cadillac Mountain, we received a return call from Nikki to schedule our massages later that day. Nikki and Jen were very friendly and professional. We had such a great time getting to know them! They listened to what we liked in a massage, and then they delivered two of the best massages we've ever had. Nikki managed to work out kinks in my upper back that I wasn't even aware that I had!! We left feeling relaxed, and headed out for a late lunch at a local spot recommended by the girls. A perfect afternoon all around! I would recommend Nikki and Jen to anyone who wants a relaxing and thorough massage delivered by these very professional and friendly ladies at Bar Harbor Massage.