“WORDS DO NOT DO JUSTICE”
Review of Massage Bar Harbor - MOVED

Massage Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar Harbor's favorite Massage Studio has expanded! Massage Bar Harbor has brought all it's fine therapists to a new waterfront location. The new location, (Massage Bar Harbor and Body Shop) has a full line of Professional Massage treatments to pamper you from head to toe. Massage, Walk in Chair Massage, Couples Massage, Body Wraps, Scrubs and much more. You can also browse in our body boutique where you will find locally handmade soaps, lotions and other body products. Book today with one of our highly skilled therapists.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I am obsessed with Bar Harbor Massage & Niki!!!! I wish I lived closer so I could see her regularly. I booked this massage as sort of a casual, relaxing activity for my BF and I for while we were visiting Acadia. I have been having issues with my back/hip for over a year now and have been seeing a physical therapist back in NYC for it. I had been having a lot of pain going from sit to stand in my hip and ONE visit with Niki alleviated my pain. It was truly amazing, my PT back home was FLOORED and commented on what an astute masseuse Niki must have been to pick up on some of the tightness around my SI Joint. I highly recommend this to anyone in the area, the space is so relaxing and and Niki has a great demeanor and is so sweet to work with :)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband and I booked a couples massage and were very glad we did. Nikki and Emily really listened to us and we each received an amazing massage. We both kept commenting for the rest of the evening about how good we felt. We would definitely do that again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were on our Honeymoon and my wife, an avid massage goer, really wanted to do a couples massage. I was a complete novice and went along for the ride. Nikki and Jen were great! Not only did they explain the whole process and put me nerves at ease but they did a great message. My wife agreed it was the best message she ever experienced. Now I am nervous to go somewhere else, because I might only be disappointed. We relay on trip advisor and rarely post but in this case we thought it important to pass on our recommendation!

1  Thank kjryan01
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a Mother's day massage while visiting Bar Harbor for the first time. What a way to wind down from an amazing trip than with a couples massage! Both of our gals were awesome and knew just what our aching bodies needed. Add it to your "must do" list when you visit!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Experienced a back injury and massage was recommended to me by my physician. And he recommended you! Thank you Jen! My back never felt so good! Your experience and technique massage was tremendous - so I came back for more. I really appreciate all of the education and ideas and help you offered to me. This, in combination with your massages, took my back injury away so much quicker than it would have otherwise. Thanks so much Jen! I will be back!