When we first stepped into the room and pulled back the curtains I was sold on this property. There is a small balcony with a table and a couple of chairs to enjoy the scenery. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. I also liked the shuttle bus that picked me up directly in front of the hotel. Breakfast was a typical hotel continental but a bit disappointing as I expected a little more from a property like this. Then again, I'm not a big breakfast person so it's probably just me. A great experiece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine