We stayed at the Atlantic Eryie Lodge in June, 2012, and we couldn't have been happier with it! Our room was on a high floor, and the view was spectacular. The room itself was great--big, clean and comfortable and it had a nice patio for enjoying the view.
The location was fantastic. It is so close to Acadia and downtown Bar Harbor. But, it is a little off the main road, so it is also nice and quiet.
Finally, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Be sure to notice the gigantic reservation board in the office. It's incredible--I've never seen anything like it. The staff was really nice about taking time to explain it to me.
We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine