Has a good view of Frenchman Bay. Quiet location. Room had a balcony to enjoy the view. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and thick towels. Had a microwave and small refrigerator, flat screen TV, as well as a small table with 2 chairs and a stuffed chair and 2 separate sinks. In addition, the room had ample outlets for using and charging your electronic devices. Didn't care for the soap and shampoo. Breakfast was available by 7 AM. Breakfast included hard cooked eggs so that you are getting real eggs in addition to fruit, breads, muffins, french toast, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee, tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine