We had difficulty getting last-minute reservations for mid-October in Bar Harbor. Luckily there was a cancellation at the lodge so we reserved the available suite. From our first view of Frenchman's Bay from the lobby, we knew this was a great choice. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming or helpful with places to see and restaurant suggestions. The living room was large with a view of the bay. The kitchen, bedroom and bathroom was very nice with fluffy towels and comfortable beds. There were two patios to watch the colorful sunrises in the morning and deer wandering below in the evening. Breakfast had a nice selection of cereal, muffins and pastries, yogurt, fresh fruit and hard boiled eggs. The bus service to town every half hour was an added bonus. I tried to come up with anything that would improve this hotel but couldn't think of even one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine