This hotel was unbelievable, especially for the price. The rooms were large,a beautiful view of the harbor,with a nice veranda to sit and view Bar Harbor while enjoying a glass of wine. The staff was friendly and gave us some good tips for us and our dogs. We have two 70 pound dogs and they were wonderful to them. They recommended a good restaurant and they recommended a place we could take our dogs to run off leash. It was one of the nicest vacations we have taken with our dogs. We'd go back there in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine