NOTHING TO ADD TO GREAT REVIEWS.
I was anxious when our car turned into small street before entering Bar Harbor, but it led uphill, and hotel is on the top of it. View is great from the balcony. Room was recently renovated. 307 was the number, and it looked like the tub was recently replaced. Clean, clean.... I stayed Memorial weekend, and did not try a pool. BIG MISTAKE!!! Touched a water om the departure day, it was WARM (not only for pinguins). Breakfast: fresh muffins, hard boiled eggs, toasts. Five deers were making an appearance now and then. THANK YOU, ATLANTIC EYRIE...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine