Just home from a family reunion held at the Atlantic Eyrie Lodge. It was the perfect place for us, and definitely met our requirements and exceeded our expectations.
I was in charge of this reunion, and found the Atlantic Eyrie on Trip Advisor over two years ago. All of my interactions with management were pleasant and professional, and it was clear that they welcomed our business and wanted to make us happy. Desk staff is friendly and helpful. The place is family-owned and not a chain, and although the property is not new, it is clear that they have made a commitment to maintenance and upkeep. Bathrooms were clean as a whistle and the towels were nice and fluffy (I hate skimpy towels!) Also, there are no automatic door closers on the doors, so you don't wake up early to the sound of room doors banging shut all over the place (my husband's pet peeve.) Peace and quiet abounded.
New pool and terrace and patio are nice for lounging, and the view is unparalleled.
I have done a lot of travelling and stayed in places that cost a lot more than this one and didn't please me half as much. It is a keeper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine