Consistently receiving five stars? “REALLY?” Having traveled the world and stayed at other places claiming five star service and not always experiencing the five stars as claimed, we had to check this place out. Well the staff and accommodations at The Bayview met than exceeded our expectations. Every positive claim made by tripadvisor members is true; so I will not repeat what has been said. When we checked in after driving 7 hours than hiking in Acadia National Park we were exhausted. Thomas at the front desk ordered dinner for us from a nearby restaurant, AL picked it up and delivered it to our room, complete with napkins, and utensils. The meal was charged to our room, with no delivery charge. Now that is great customer service! We enjoyed a wonderful lobster dinner with the best view from our balcony for under $50 (+unsolicited tip). I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine