The Bayview is an easy walk to town. If you want to be away from the crowd and cruise ships, this is the place to stay. The property is lovely with stunning views of the Bay. The staff members are very welcoming and helpful. The common area is a lovely space. The guest rooms are huge, comfortable, and pristine. An ample breakfast is served every morning. You don't have to worry about parking or over imbibing. The shuttle service takes care of that. Explore the Northeast and Southwest Harbor areas. Bar Harbor's shops are geared for the cruise ships. Better shopping at the other harbors. The tranquil place to stay is the Bayview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine