We had a lovely room (304) with a great view. The entire staff from the housekeeping crew, the kitchen staff, shuttle drivers and front desk personnel ( Thomas and Jocelyn ) are friendly and very accomodating. The breakfast was perfect with many danish, fresh fruit, cereal and a hot entree every day. Utilize the shuttle service - there was never a wait and the drivers are friendly and knowledgable. I would absolutely recommend this hotel if you are planning a trip to Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine