We just got home from our trip to Maine and Canada. We started at the Bayview which started a great tone for our trip. This is our second visit to the Bayview and again our stay was outstanding. They have a breakfast that is to die for. Our room was perfect, the bartender, Harry, was a delight, and the staff couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. The Bayview is situated close to the main area of Bar Harbor with a beautiful view of the water. I highly recommend staying here if you ever come to Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine