Every afternoon some of the best cookies I've ever eaten are unveiled in the lobby of The Bayview. I've eaten cookies all over the country and visited the best bakeries in NYC, following the recommendations of all the food network shows and such and these surpass even those. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff is genuinely friendly and attentive . The continental breakfast is made by the same magician who makes the cookies ....enough said. The view and location can't be beat.... But have I mentioned the cookies....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine