I don't think I have stayed at a cleaner hotel. Hats off to the cleaning crew. When you walk in it feels very 1990s retirement home with the decor and design. However, that didn't matter because the staff was very welcoming and friendly. The rooms have a beautiful view of the water and the beds are pretty comfortable. For a stay in Bar Harbor would recommend. They even offer shuttle service to heart of town which is a plus as parking is difficult during peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine