We had stayed at the Bayview a few years back and returned for another visit this past Memorial Day weekend. We were not disappointed. It is a wonderful place to stay. The staff treat you like family. The rooms had been remodeled since our last stay and are very comfortable. I wanted to take the bed home with me as it was the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. The continental breakfast is expansive including both hot and cold options. And the afternoon cookies are still a great treat. The weather was spectacular and the views from the balcony of the rooms are impressive. We recommend the Bayview to any of our friends traveling to Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine